GAYE when did you start your blog - I didn't know!!! Brilliant welcome to blogland - will add you to mine. Love your ATC's so far they are always so great though.
I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read,and all the friends I want to see John Burroughs
Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, but please do not submit them for publication or enter them in a competition. Let me know if you enjoyed looking at my blog.....that would make my day : ) If you are interested in any of my designs for product development or publication please contact me by email. Thank you
5 comments:
And a beautiful addiction it is too Chooks, lol. These ATC's are beautiful - your work is gorgeous. :) :)
Debbie xx
Hi Chooks,
Of course you can put on your fav bloggers list -you are on mine. :) :)
Debbie xx
Fab ATC's great work xx
Gorgeous work
GAYE when did you start your blog - I didn't know!!!
Brilliant welcome to blogland - will add you to mine.
Love your ATC's so far they are always so great though.
Dawn
x
Post a Comment