Your duckies have pride of place I see Chooks. At least you got some decent images you could use from the swap! Nice cards, I love the bunny stamp but don't have it - yet.
Hiya , Thanks for your comment on my blog !! Yes, one day I amgonna add flowers on that sweater , just wish I had more time :-) I love your blog.. do you mind if I add you on my blogrol ?? And I love your never ending card !!! Patti xx
I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read,and all the friends I want to see John Burroughs
Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, but please do not submit them for publication or enter them in a competition. Let me know if you enjoyed looking at my blog.....that would make my day : ) If you are interested in any of my designs for product development or publication please contact me by email. Thank you
3 comments:
Your duckies have pride of place I see Chooks. At least you got some decent images you could use from the swap! Nice cards, I love the bunny stamp but don't have it - yet.
Cazzy x
Hiya ,
Thanks for your comment on my blog !! Yes, one day I amgonna add flowers on that sweater , just wish I had more time :-)
I love your blog.. do you mind if I add you on my blogrol ??
And I love your never ending card !!!
Patti xx
chooks this is gorgeous - I have this stamp but would never think of doing pink and blue bunnies - must go and have a try.
Post a Comment