It's been a while since I updated this blog...sorry... :-(
I've just finished this years Valentines card for my HO
I still find each day too short for all the
thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to
read,and all the friends I want to see
John Burroughs
3 comments:
Hiyaaa Gaye
Wow so great that you stopped by!
How have you been...
EEeh still good with that writing , waht a great card for hubby!
Dawn
x
Hi Gaye
Haven't heard anything from you in ages. It was a lovely suprise to see you visited my blog.
Hope all is well with you.
Are you going to come and join us at the Quirky Crafts forum? It would be great to see you there.
Nearly forgot to comment on your card! Great card. I see you've been keeping up with the doodling. It looks fab!
Hugs
Fe x
Gaye :)
yayyyyyyy so pleased to see you iykwim :)
fab card too of course xxxx
Post a Comment