Sunday, 7 March 2010


Got all inspired when I saw a little house at the SECC in Glasgow....so I took a photo and couldn't wait to have a "play". I decorated the turquoise paper to use as a background and sponged on plenty of Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I loved the final effect. xx

9 comments:

Anne said...

She who dares wins---ha ha ha
xxx

Anne said...

Sorry girls we have a clear winner!!!

xxx

Anne said...

show me the money!!!

love Anne xx

12.01am 12/03/2010

Anne said...

Just in case here i am again===show me the money!!!

xxx

Anne said...

Gaye the times shown are wrong I promise you its 1204am 12/03/2010

xx

Anne said...

love this little house Gaye xx

Hilda said...

Okay I give in....Annie B wins......show her the money hahahah - Oh and I think we were meant to comment on the actual blog. Love your work Gaye.

Spyder said...

This is nice! (the house I mean!) I love little houses, they have no use but I just love them! Thanks for your comments about ATC's.. never really know what to do!! I'll do a couple for Quirky that's nearly the same I think...maybe a bit more 3D on them!
((Lyn))

Mags said...

Oh this is so cute! Love it!